Now, more than ever the Institut International de la Marionnette stands as reference for puppetry in the fields of training, research and documentation.
INITIAL TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL CONTINUING EDUCATION
- The Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts de la Marionnette (ESNAM) is preparing to DNSPC (Diplôme National Supérieur Professionnel de Comédien) with a specialty acteur-marionnettiste (State-certified Diploma)
- Hight-level professional continuing education with a regional, national and international dimension
- Professional integration programmes are proposed to young graduates
- The DNSPC can also be issued with validation of prior learning (VAE)
- The development of European mobility through the ERASMUS+ programme
- International development: European cooperation for study projects and the weaving of a network of art schools in Europe.
RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
- Surveillance and animation of an international network of researchers and cultural heritage, creation, and research institutions
- An offer of research residencies providing personalized support
- The coordination or participation in national and international research projects and the organization of symposia
- The coordination of the PAM (Puppetry Arts Portal), which provides access to several tens of thousands of digitized archives, catalogues of various specialized libraries and research data
- The Chaire ICiMa - Circus and Puppet Innovation Chair, supported by the Institute and the Cnac
- Production of resources for professionals (tutorials, databases, etc.)
- Exhibition design (especially virtual) and tools for scientific and cultural mediation
- A publications programme, in partnership with various players in the book and audio-visual chain
ARTS AND CULTURAL EDUCATION
- An education service: Global Artistic Project (PAG), Academic Training Project (PAF), etc.
- A PREAC in cooperation with the Festival Mondial des Théâtres de Marionnettes and CANOPÉ network.
DOCUMENTATION AND COLLECTIONS CENTRE
The Documentation and Collections Centre is a cross-functional support for the Institute’s “Training”, “Research & Innovation” and “Arts and Cultural Education”.
- Preservation of documents and collections related to the puppetry arts
- Reception, support and services for on-site and remote users
- Promoting the Institute’s holdings and collections
- Audiovisual productions
- Design and execution of mediation tools and exhibits