Now, more than ever the Institut International de la Marionnette stands as reference for puppetry in the fields of research and training.
INITIAL TRAINING AND PROFESSIONAL CONTINUING EDUCATION
- The Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts de la Marionnette (ESNAM) is preparing to DNSPC (Diplôme National Supérieur Professionnel de Comédien) with a specialty acteur-marionnettiste (State-certified Diploma)
- Hight-level professional continuing education with a regional, national and international dimension
- Professional integration programmes are proposed to young graduates
- The Institute is a signatory to the fundamental principles of the ERASMUS+ Charter
- The DNSPC can also be issued by validation of prior learning (VAE)
RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
- Surveillance and animation of an international network of researchers and cultural heritage, creation, and research institutions
- An offer of research residencies providing personalized support
- The coordination or participation in national and international research projects and the organization of symposia
- The coordination of the PAM (Puppetry Arts Portal), which provides access to several tens of thousands of digitized archives and research data
- The Chaire ICiMa - Circus and Puppet Innovation Chair, supported by the Institute and the Cnac
- Exhibition design
- A publications programme, in partnership with various players in the book and audio-visual chain
ARTS AND CULTURAL EDUCATION
- An education service : artistic residencies, Global Artistic Project (PAG), Academic Training Project (PAF), etc.
- A PREAC in cooperation with the Festival Mondial des Théâtres de Marionnettes
As an interdisciplinary support to its "Training", "Research and Innovation" and "Arts and Cultural Education" divisions, the Research Centre of the Institut International de la Marionnette is a world-renowned document and cultural heritage centre.