Show created at the end of June 2021, bringing to a close 3 years of study at ESNAM for the 12th graduating class (2018-2021). Under the direction of professional directors, the students lived the entire creative process (dramaturgy, scenography, construction, etc.) as closely as possible to professional conditions.
Based on Everest de Stéphane Jaubertie (Éditions Théâtrales)
Father and child are in the forest. Soon the father is bitten by a snake and the child has to get out of the forest alone and ask for help. But the child gets lost. A day passes and after many wounds in the brambles where he loses a hand, he finds his father reduced to the size of a cherry!
- Direction: Martial Anton et Daniel Calvo Funes
- Play and manipulation : Coralie Brugier, Rose Chaussavoine, Marie Herfeld, Erwann Meneret, Camille Paille, Marina Simonova
- Training diction : Stéphanie Grosjean
- Puppets construction: Steffie Bayer et Daniel Calvo Funes, avec les étudiant·e·s Enzo Dorr et Coralie Brugier
- Scenography and sets: Olivier Droux
- Sound and music design: Anna Walkenhorst
- Support for dramaturgy: Pauline Thimonnier
- Lighting and control: Antoine Lenoir
- Costumes and decorative elements: Charlotte Paréja et Sara Sandvisqt
- General stage manager: Thomas Rousseau